This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that TMA does not own or control or to people that TMA does not employ or manage.
- If you are a former user of a TMA product or service, we will continue to treat the nonpublic personal information we collected from you in connection with our products and services as described here.
Information Collection and Use
- TMA collects personally identifiable information when you register for a WebTMA account, when you use certain TMA products or services and when you visit TMA web pages.
When you register with TMA on the WebTMA site, we ask for your contact person, address, email address, city, state, zip code and in some circumstances your credit card information. Once you register with TMA on the WebTMA site and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- TMA may also collect nonpublic personal information about your transactions with us, our business partners, or others such as information regarding your use of the products and services that we offer or information necessary to provide those products and services to you.
- TMA may collect nonpublic personal information about you from our business partners, such as information that you provide to them on applications or other forms.
- TMA may receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested.
- TMA uses this collected information to fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- TMA will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
TMA may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of TMA to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the TMA Systems, LLC Terms and Conditions or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- TMA may set and access cookies on your computer.
- TMA may use web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with TMA products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- TMA gives you the ability to edit your WebTMA Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want TMA to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may give notice to TMA (such notice shall be deemed given when received by TMA Systems, LLC) at any time by any of the following: electronic mail to email@example.com; letter sent by confirmed facsimile to TMA Systems, LLC at the following fax number: (918) 858-6655; letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service, or prepaid first class letter mailed to TMA Systems, LLC at the following address: TMA Systems, LLC, 1876 Utica Square, Third Floor, Tulsa, OK 74114.
Confidentiality and Security
- We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- Your WebTMA Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas, WebTMA uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- TMA may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Copyright © 2000-2020 TMA Systems, LLC
All rights reserved